JACPA offers swimming lesson s after the regularly scheduled kindergarten program is finished when pool time and access is available. The class first develops a child's comfort level in the water and then teaches the child how to swim.
JACPA's sports classes put emphasis not only on the child's physical development but on their overall personal development. Great value is placed on ensuring children develop mentally, socially and physically which helps them to be healthier, happier and more successful in life.
- the classes are small and held in a fun manner
- concern for the child's safety is always a priority
- classes are structured so that the child is placed in a group that is appropriate for their skill level
- class levels are designated by colorful bathing caps
- group interaction is encouraged to help children make new friends
- the classes are designed to help children build their self esteem as they progress through each level